• Nadene Vigoda of DOLLARS & SEN$E helped build my practice into a professional organization. Nadene computerized my billing and accounting systems, tracked expenditures and flagged budget problems in a timely manner. She also managed the logistics of our relocation and telecommunication needs smoothly and efficiently. Nadene is warm, detail-oriented and professional. I enjoyed working with her.
Judith A. Swack, Ph.D.
Judith A. Swack & Associates
• I wholeheartedly recommend DOLLARS & SEN$E. Nadene helped me get my private practice up and running by managing insurance accounts. I truly felt lost trying to navigate the maze of insurance before I found Nadene. When I ran into some trouble receiving payment from a particular insurance company, Nadene was very diligent in figuring out exactly what needed to be done to get the insurance payments. She keeps me informed of any issues she finds and is extremely timely and thorough in her communication. She is organized, prompt, consistent, fastidious, and unflappable in her work. Not only are her professional skills and knowledge of insurance top-notch, but she is also a warm, kind, thoughtful, and funny human being. It is a pleasure working with Nadene and I cannot recommend her and her services enough. Amy Wagner, MFT
Marriage & Family Therapist, Private Practice
• I highly recommend Nadene Vigoda of DOLLARS & SEN$E. She has been my Billing Manager for 6 years and is noteworthy for her prompt attention to detail, problem resolution skills and keeping track of all kinds of loose ends that arise as part of billing issues in a psychotherapy practice.
Dr. Rosalind V. Kearney, Psy.D.
Psychologist, Private Practice
• Nadene Vigoda was a real find. After spending a year trying to sort out a difficult situation with Anthem (the most difficult insurer to deal with because of its unique customer service protocols to put it kindly) and after spending a lot of money on a biller who claimed to specialize in medical billing and was useless, I was about ready to write off the claims. The trouble was I knew that it was a systemic problem and unless we got to the bottom of it I was going to keep having issues with this company. Enter Nadene. She came in clearly knowing her stuff, analyzed the situation correctly and in short order was able to get to the right people to get this straightened out. I continue to call on Nadene usually about monthly because something goes awry with some claim. I wholeheartedly recommend her for any billing or insurance needs. She also has a great sense of humor and is cheerful even as she has to deal with some of the most frustrating situations I know of! Marietta Whittlesey, LPC Licensed Professional Counselor, Private Practice
Nadene Vigoda of DOLLARS & SEN$E has been my Billing Manager for the past 7 years and it’s been a good working relationship. She is very organized, submits insurance claims in a timely manner and keeps track of a variety of billing issues as they occur. Her troubleshooting skills and follow through for denied claims is top-notch. She has also provided my practice with back-end services as needed. Araceli Isenia, LICSW Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Private Practice
• Nadene Vigoda of DOLLARS & SEN$E has provided excellent bookkeeping and financial services to our company for many years. Her skills in accounting practices and business organization have helped us focus our work on our core business, while giving us confidence that the business infrastructure is in good hands. I highly recommend Nadene for bookkeeping services.
President, Teibel Inc.
• I very highly recommend the bookkeeping services provided by Nadene Vigoda of DOLLARS & SEN$E. For several years Nadene did my bill preparation as well as assisting with organization. She has high work standards, a broad range of skills and much experience. She has an engaging and pleasant personality, while being meticulous and always professional in the work she does.
Martha Stearns, M.S. Ed., C.A.S.
• DOLLARS & SEN$E has had a major impact on my life, financial and otherwise. Nadene helped me look at my “big ball of financial stress” and design a plan to pay my bills while gradually eliminating my debt. Her caring and non-judgmental manner is easy to work with, and she takes the time to understand the bill payer, not just the bills.
Sr. IT Administrator
• DOLLARS & SEN$E provided third-party medical billing services to my behavioral health practice for 16 years. Nadene’s work is excellent as evidenced by the way she handled the complex managed care environment. She is always patient and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Dr. Anne Arndt, Ph.D.
Psychologist, Private Practice